Edorium Journal of Biomolecules is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts on all aspects of biomolecules.
Edorium Journal of Biomolecules provides an international forum for the publication of scholarly articles on biogenic substances. The scope of Edorium Journal of Biomolecules covers experimental and clinical research on biogenic substances. The journal covers studies on all types of biomolecules (small molecules, monomers and polymers) including their structure, functions, interactions and microenvironment. Examples of some of the biomolecules covered in the journal are: amino acids, carbohydrates, DNA, glycoconjugate, glycolipids, glycoprotein, hormones, lipids, metabolites, monosaccharides, neurotransmitters, nucleotides, oligosaccharides, peptides, phospholipids, polysaccharides, proteins, proteoglycan, RNA and vitamins.
EdoriumJournal of Biomolecules accepts following types of articles:
- Review Article - An article discussing a single topic in detail.
- Original Article - An article reporting results of clinical, pre-clinical and experimental research including randomized controlled trials, interventional studied, case-control studies, outcome studies, studies of screening and diagnostic test and cost effectiveness analysis.
- Short Report - Report of work on significant novel developments or important preliminary observations.
- Rapid Communication - Articles reporting results of a pilot study or preliminary findings of a study
- Letter to Editors - Brief report of a case, results of a pilot study or comments on articles published in Edorium Journal of Molecular Biology.
EdoriumJournal of Biomolecules also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.
Authors are welcome to submit review articles on topics of current interest and review articles which discuss a single topic in detail. If you have a topic on which you would like to write a review article or need ideas about topics on which we would like to publish, please contact the Managing Editorcontact the Managing Editor through the "Contact Us" page accessible from the top menu or left column.
Editorial and Peer Review:
The process of editorial review and peer review followed by EdoriumJournal of Biomolecules conforms to international standards of peer reviewed scientific journals. All manuscripts submitted to EdoriumJournal of Biomolecules undergo review by a member of the editorial board followed by a double-blind external peer review. Double-blind peer review, in which, neither the authors nor the reviewers know the identity of each other, allows a fair and unbiased assessment of the manuscript. Our review process is fast and "submission to first decision" takes about six weeks.
As in traditional journals, the articles published in EdoriumJournal of Biomolecules are fully citable. Each article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) which is unique for every article published in the journal and is used for easier referencing and archiving.